Headline • Uttarakhand Police urges Kashmiri students not to send inflammatory statements on social media• Kulbhushan Jadhav case starts hearing on Monday• Rajiv Saxena gets interim bail till Feb 22 • Vadra wrote on Facebook, handed Priyanka to the people of India, please keep them safe.• J&K : Attack on CRPF team, 7 security personnel and 4 civilians injured• State strike in Uttar Pradesh is illegal: Allahabad High Court• Mamata Banerjee declares victory on Supreme Court order in West Bengal• Tension in Meerut area after breaking Ambedkar statue• INDvsNZ : India won the series 4-1• I will leave politics even after Modi's retirement : Smriti Irani• Don Ravi Pujari arrested from African country Senegal• "I will be back soon" Union Minister Arun Jaitley• Report of the NSSO's unemployment, at the high level of 45 years• Modi government can give big gift to farmers• Akhilesh welcomes Priyanka Gandhi's political entry• Republic Day 2019 : India's power demonstration on Rajpath• Roach put England on 77 runs• DU plans to curb fake filing• Aadhar, Government is bringing re-entry amendments to private companies• Supreme Court: Children of Muslim-Hindu couple entitled to father's property• Priyanka Gandhi formally entered politics• Soundarya Rajinikanth will get married to actor-businessman Vishagan Vanangamudi • Signing of $ 3 billion bailout package between Pakistan and UAE• BJP cancels Narendra Modi's rally in Kolkata• Who has seen that film: Kangana Ranaut on Hrithik Roshan's Mohenjo Daro


Kolkata: The massive fire broke out in Kolkata on Sunday night, as movie being screened.

According to the sources, the vigorous fire emerged in the famous Priya cinema hall on Sunday night, during the movie being screened. Panic erupted outside in the south market of Kolkata, as smoke blewed out of the building, while people inside were watching the movie.

The five teams of fire brigade reached the spot immediately and took control over the situation. The fire brigade team suspects, short circuit as the cause behind the incident.

 Kolkata mayor Sovan Chatterjee told "People were inside when the fire broke out. The fire brigade acted promptly and the fire has been doused,".

The family that owns the movie theater also resides in the same building.

The police official confirmed that no casualities were reported. Taffic near deshpriya park disruppted for a while, due to the incident.

 

Related News

:
:
: