Headline • After the UAE, Russia will now give PM Modi the highest civilian honor• India again surprised the world by testing the weapons of space• 17 years later, China felt a big blow economic situation is very weak• Supreme Court gives relief to cricketer Sreesanth in spot-fixing• Aamir Khan gave statement on Kangana Ranaut's resentment• No change in government stand on Article 35A• SP-BSP alliance in Madhya Pradesh and Uttarakhand• Arjun Kapoor and Abhishek Bachchan praise Akshay Kumar's trailer for the film Kesari• BJP government raises EPF interest rates• Uttarakhand Police urges Kashmiri students not to send inflammatory statements on social media• Kulbhushan Jadhav case starts hearing on Monday• Rajiv Saxena gets interim bail till Feb 22 • Vadra wrote on Facebook, handed Priyanka to the people of India, please keep them safe.• J&K : Attack on CRPF team, 7 security personnel and 4 civilians injured• State strike in Uttar Pradesh is illegal: Allahabad High Court• Mamata Banerjee declares victory on Supreme Court order in West Bengal• Tension in Meerut area after breaking Ambedkar statue• INDvsNZ : India won the series 4-1• I will leave politics even after Modi's retirement : Smriti Irani• Don Ravi Pujari arrested from African country Senegal• "I will be back soon" Union Minister Arun Jaitley• Report of the NSSO's unemployment, at the high level of 45 years• Modi government can give big gift to farmers• Akhilesh welcomes Priyanka Gandhi's political entry• Republic Day 2019 : India's power demonstration on Rajpath

Missing Snapdeal employee returns home safely

24-year-old Dipti Sarna, an employee of Snapdeal, who went missing on her way home from work in Ghaziabad returned to her parents completely safe today morning.

Dipti's whereabouts in the last 36 hours have not been revealed yet by her parents, however, her father, Narendra Sarna said that Dipti was left inside a train at Narela Station in North West Delhi. He went to pick her up after receiving her call from an unknown number.

"She called me early in the morning and told me she was safe and in New Delhi. She said she will come to Vaishali railway station and asked me to pick her up from there", said her mother Vandana Sarna. "We asked her to stay where she was and her father would go to pick her up."

The company also posted on twitter about the return of their employee:

The incident occurred at around 5.30pm on Wednesday as Dipti left her office in Gurgaon and took an office shuttle to the nearest Metro station. At 7.42, the 24-year-old was seen exiting the Vaishali Metro station in Ghaziabad and heading towards a nearby auto stand. Dipti took a shared auto and called her friend Nivrat at around 8.30pm, who said she heard Dipti scream before suddenly going silent.

After receiving Nivrat's call, Dipti's family called her mobile several times but it was switched off by then. They then immediately called the police.

Related News