Agra: A painful incident occured in Uttar Pradesh, four members of a family had consumed poisonious substance on Thursday night in Agra city.

According to the information, the villager named Mansingh resides in Shyamo village of Tajganj police station area. It is said that Man Singh's wife Reena Devi had died 15 days earlier due to the disease. Due to the shock of wife's death, earlier also, Mansingh had taken suicidal steps several times. On Thursday night, Mansingh served his daughter and  two sons with some toxic substance and later himself also consumed the same.

Sources revealed that the villagers rushed at the incident spot, as they got the information and admitted all the four to the private hospital. In which, the family chief Mansingh and 11year old daughter died during the treatment, while sons Rupesh and Abhay are battling for their life. After this incident, there is an atmosphere of dilemma in the village. 

According to the police official, the two bodies were sent to the post-mortem and police had started the investigation.

 

Related News

:
:
: